These 7 Boot Camp Strength Interval Exercises Are Simple But Incredibly Effective!
Warm Up: 5 Minutes- Light Jog (Modified – Power Walk)
Do the following exercises below for 3 sets at the prescribed times below:
- Front Squats
- Push Ups
- Stationary Lunge (Right Leg)
- Stationary Lunge (Left Leg)
- Bent Over Dumbbell Rows
- Shoulder Presses
- Stork Stance Dead-Lifts (Right Leg)
- Stork Stance Dead-Lifts (Left Leg)
- Set 1 – 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off
- Set 2 – 40 seconds on, 40 seconds off
- set 3 – 60 seconds on, 60 seconds off
Cool-down : 5 minutes then stretch.
6 Keys To Get The Most Out of This Workout
- Warm up
- Use good form
- Use a real timer or some way to keep REAL time not perceived time
- Go heavier and work hard
- Get mentally prepared and focused
- Listen to your body and be safe (But don’t use that for an excuse not to exert)
If you dig this workout and want me to post more leave me a comment below. I appreciate your feedback!