NOTICE: It is wise to seek your doctor’s advice before beginning any health/fitness/nutrition program!
This release is entered into between the signed client (you) and Kevin Carrier d/b/a North Pinellas Adventure Boot Camp for Women, its officers, employees, contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, and executors in addition to the City of Tarpon Springs, Pinellas County and/or Astro Skate. The purpose of North Pinellas Adventure Boot Camp for Women is to provide fitness instruction and coaching for various levels of athletes/individuals.
You hereby acknowledge that the following was explained to me and/or agree to the following:
1. Acknowledges that Kevin Carrier, nor the instructors of North Pinellas Adventure Boot Camp for Women, is not a physician and is not trained in any way to provide medical diagnosis, medical treatment, or any other type of medical advice.
2. Acknowledges that coaching/training is another tool for teaching athletes/individuals about themselves, but that North Pinellas Adventure Boot Camp for Women does not guarantee neither good nor bad will occur nor guarantees the training advice given by North Pinellas Adventure Boot Camp for Women will produce good nor bad results.
3. Acknowledges that you have been told if they feel tired, feel pain or feel out of the ordinary in any way either related to your training, or otherwise, that you should contact a physician at once.
4. Acknowledges that boot camps, aerobic classes, martial arts, kick boxing, running, kung-fu, weight training, obstacle courses, and any other related sports are an extreme test of one’s mental and physical limits and carry with it potential for damage or loss of property, serious injury and death. That you assume the risks of participating in these types of events/activities including the elements of a natural environment, that they are fit, and they have a regular medical physician they can contact regarding any medical problems that they might develop. You expressly waive, release, discharge and agree not to sue from any liability of death, disability, personal injury, or action of any kind North Pinellas Adventure Boot Camp for Women for you participating in said sporting events and/or training for said sporting events.
You agree that this is the full agreement between the parties, that North Pinellas Adventure Boot Camp for Women including Kevin Carrier nor anyone else has not verbally contradicted any of the terms of this release and that you have entered into this agreement free and voluntarily without force or coercion.
Further, you agree to confidentiality with respect to North Pinellas Adventure Boot Camp for Women and all services provided by same. You agree to refrain from disclosing, directly or indirectly, any and all aspects of North Pinellas Adventure Boot Camp for Women. You agree to a non-compete within a 50 mile radius of Tarpon Springs, Florida for a period of 5 years from date of participation.
In addition, you agree and understand the following policies:
I understand that photos or video may be taken during the course of my involvement in Boot Camp, which may be used for promotional purposes and I give my permission for their use.
All sign ups and sales are final. There will be no guaranteed refunds, however, refunds may be processed in the following scenarios;
1) When deemed appropriate by Adventure Boot Camp, or,
2) In the presence of a medical situation and accompanied by a Doctors note.
If you sign up for a camp and are not able to attend right away, that credit may be used towards a future camp.